1. Abide by the rules, policies, and procedures of the Club.
2. Develop the players to the best of their abilities.
3. Conduct oneself as a responsible adult when dealing with the Players; both legally and
4. To motivate and teach with positive reinforcement.
5. Notify the Director of Coaching of incidents which may compromise the integrity of the
Team or Club.
6. Display a positive attitude towards all players, parents, and officials
7. To treat players and parents, referees, with respect and conduct oneself in a professional
8. Refrain from making negative comments to any players , referees, coaches, or parents
9. Coaches are responsible for the conduct of players and spectators on their side of the
10. Develop positive "life" qualities (i.e. discipline, teamwork, etc.) in players
11. Respect the game officials and their decisions.
12. Take total responsibility for the actions of players on the field.
13. When traveling with the team: ·Set schedules and inform players of all activities.
14. Not discriminate against anyone;
15. Refrain from using profane or vulgar language in the presence of players.
16. Provide honest and truthful evaluations of the player’s skill.
17. Be responsible for cleaning up the field or bench area (both home and away) after
practices or games. All coaches are asked to help in monitoring the activities that take
place at the practice fields, and to assist in keeping fields clean, safe and secure.
18. The coach is responsible for fulfilling the team assignments as required by the Board of
19. Violation of any of the above rules will result in disciplinary action.